A quiet place is a place to reminisce, to reflect, to celebrate the joys and to find solace in the losses.


It can be found in many places; within a garden, by a river, but most of all within oneself. To lose oneself in creating something of beauty is to find a quiet place.

Sunday 26 January 2014

What!

Are you packing me up too?


I'm spending the long weekend "decluttering". In came the boxes and the unwanted books began to be packed. Of course both Ollie and Em had to "help".

Four book cases have now been sorted and the contents have been culled by about half. The buffet has been reorganised. The wardrobes have had a massive clearance. 

One more trip to the op shop and the book recycling shop. 

Next the linen closet. I bought 2 of the space saver bags so I'm hoping they really do work when I pack them with the winter linen... but first... a cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment