A quiet place is a place to reminisce, to reflect, to celebrate the joys and to find solace in the losses.


It can be found in many places; within a garden, by a river, but most of all within oneself. To lose oneself in creating something of beauty is to find a quiet place.

Saturday 19 October 2013

About Time

Yesterday I went to the movies; not something I do very often. "About Time" was funny, poignant and a good way to spend the afternoon. 

I met "M" in the morning for an early lunch, a brief shop and then the movie. Having seen the trailers there are two more movies I would like to see. 

The only problem is I have to remember to watch out for them or they'll be gone before I know it! "The Butler" looks worthwhile, as does "The Book Thief". Perhaps I'll have another go at reading the latter first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment