A quiet place is a place to reminisce, to reflect, to celebrate the joys and to find solace in the losses.


It can be found in many places; within a garden, by a river, but most of all within oneself. To lose oneself in creating something of beauty is to find a quiet place.

Monday 28 October 2013

Tiny Treasures From a Friend

I had lunch with friends yesterday. A lovely afternoon together. I even managed to win one game of "Milleranagrams"! 
Look what they gave me for my doll house, so very cute! The hall stand and stand with umbrella will probably stay in the hall. Just think of all the tiny things I can put on the hall stand. The shoes might go in the bedroom by the bed. But then maybe they were taken off as she entered the house? The cat in the teapot is very sweet; mischievous little cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment