A quiet place is a place to reminisce, to reflect, to celebrate the joys and to find solace in the losses.


It can be found in many places; within a garden, by a river, but most of all within oneself. To lose oneself in creating something of beauty is to find a quiet place.

Tuesday 26 November 2013

It's finished!

Yes, building has come to an end at the doll house. Now I have many months / years to add to it! Yesterday I went to Tom Thumbs and bought the peacock chair and potted fuschia to go on the verandah. 

I've added some of the lights. Ooh, superglue should be sold with solvent! Even with gloves I managed to get glue on my fingers as I attached the magnets that hold the lights. 


This photo shows the correct colour; I did not paint a pink doll house as in the previous pictures!

2 comments: