A quiet place is a place to reminisce, to reflect, to celebrate the joys and to find solace in the losses.


It can be found in many places; within a garden, by a river, but most of all within oneself. To lose oneself in creating something of beauty is to find a quiet place.

Saturday 9 November 2013

The house has a front door

I've finished painting and gluing all of the front door pieces and from the front it's come up rather well. I've discovered a new use for my kitchen knife that is supposed to cut anything. The perspex window didn't quite fit into the routed back so I cut a slither of it off and, voila, it now fits! 


The door knob and lock came with a key which doesn't  actually fit into the lock and I wasn't sure how to incorporate it. Then there was a lightbulb moment; I've glued it to the underside of the welcome mat I bought a while ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment