A quiet place is a place to reminisce, to reflect, to celebrate the joys and to find solace in the losses.


It can be found in many places; within a garden, by a river, but most of all within oneself. To lose oneself in creating something of beauty is to find a quiet place.

Thursday 14 November 2013

The roof is on!


H & D came over and put the roof on the house today. For some  reason the partition didn't
 quite fit so D has taken it away to cut the corner from it. 

Now I am in the midst of painting all the small pieces for the dormer windows and the front verandah. 

1 comment:

  1. Take 2
    I must be more tired than I thought ;) - here is the link :
    http://anlabydollhouseminis.blogspot.com.au/
    The rest of the content will make some more sense now...
    G'evening possum,
    This is one of the blogs I read semi regularly... I thought you may be interested in reading what she is doing currently... Vi is from Western Australia and has quite a reputation as a crazy quilter and embroiderer - in fact she has written a few books of which I have one... Anyway dolls houses seem to have nudged their way into her life and I just had to show you what she is doing now...Hope this is finding you well and happy... Sharon x
    ps I am exhausted after this last week - everyone doing extremely well. We had a dash in middle of the early morning 2.30am to the emergency vet with their dog Flip - all alright but gave us a fright...

    ReplyDelete