A quiet place is a place to reminisce, to reflect, to celebrate the joys and to find solace in the losses.


It can be found in many places; within a garden, by a river, but most of all within oneself. To lose oneself in creating something of beauty is to find a quiet place.

Friday 21 June 2013

Look what the Postie has just delivered


It's the yellow thread I need and six packets of needles. Yes, six! I am down to one size 24 and only a few 26 so decided it was time to restock my needle stash when I ordered the thread. I seem to have lots of size 28 but I only use those for beading; they are too fine for most of the cross stitch I do.

Also on the parcel were 4 lovely stamps that I haven't seen before. No, I'm not a stamp collector but I have a friend who is and I'll pass them on to her.

2 comments:

  1. Hi "Emma Cat" - I am a friend of Sharon's and she has told me about your exquisite embroidery, so I was pleased to see her mention your blog on her blog. I believe you also have a thing for peacocks ;-) Looking forward to visiting you with Sharon one day, and sharing my peacocks with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fabulous. I'm not sure that 4 peacocks are a collection but I've made a start! :)

      Delete