A quiet place is a place to reminisce, to reflect, to celebrate the joys and to find solace in the losses.


It can be found in many places; within a garden, by a river, but most of all within oneself. To lose oneself in creating something of beauty is to find a quiet place.

Thursday 27 June 2013

Thanks Mum!


Within moments of putting the pot on the floor the cats were upon it! 






I've had a lovely weekend. 

Yesterday I went and stitched with friends at the guild. A little more of Bastet was stitched and the detail on the scarab was finished. Then to my surprise my friends began to sing happy birthday and there was a cake with candles. I shared the day with another lady who was away on holidays, so we sang happy birthday to her over the 'phone and sent her a photo of the cake!

Today I was taken out for lunch. It is another sunny day so we walked to the nursery cafe and enjoyed the outlook into the nursery as we chatted over our meals. Em and Ollie think they are spoilt too as I came home with a container of lush, fresh cat grass. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy ,Happy Birthday to you... x x

    ReplyDelete