A quiet place is a place to reminisce, to reflect, to celebrate the joys and to find solace in the losses.


It can be found in many places; within a garden, by a river, but most of all within oneself. To lose oneself in creating something of beauty is to find a quiet place.

Saturday 7 September 2013

Caturday

A friend sent this to me. It's the feline version of "Where's Wally". In the picture there is a grey and white cat. Can you find it? The only hint I will give is that you are looking for the whole cat, not just its tail or its head. Have fun finding it and don't give away the answer to others.


2 comments:

  1. You're kidding, aren't you?? I tried to get the picture bigger on my screen, but couldn't get it to fill the whole screen. I had no hope of identifying ANYTHING in that rubbish heap, let alone a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina, yes there really is a cat. If you want to make another attempt to find it go to the left side of the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete