A quiet place is a place to reminisce, to reflect, to celebrate the joys and to find solace in the losses.


It can be found in many places; within a garden, by a river, but most of all within oneself. To lose oneself in creating something of beauty is to find a quiet place.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Shhh! Can you keep a secret?

I found the cutest pattern to knit and embroider. I bought the wool yesterday and today I went to Bustles and Bows to buy the embroidery wool. What is my project? Ah, that would give away the surprise but here is what I have bought. 


I was also looking for a birthday present, which I found, but whilst browsing I saw another embroidery project that will make a gorgeous birthday present. It is simple crewel embroidery that I can do and the birthday is far enough into the future for me to have it finished in time. No, there's no picture, you'll have to wait until its finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment