A quiet place is a place to reminisce, to reflect, to celebrate the joys and to find solace in the losses.


It can be found in many places; within a garden, by a river, but most of all within oneself. To lose oneself in creating something of beauty is to find a quiet place.

Monday 30 September 2013

The miniature room is finished

My room started out with the thought of it being a lounge room. I think it has turned into an elegant sewing room! I bought a chaise lounge for it today but it is too big; it will go into the doll house. There is now a second cat, which gives my first cat something to pounce on. They both look about to play. 



I am now thinking about what is going to go into my dollhouse, I chose the carpet for the bedroom and tiles for the bathroom today. I want to have an open kitchen / dining room so am thinking about polished boards. The parquetry flooring was nice but maybe to dark, I'll have another look at it next time I go. I'm undecided with the other rooms; plenty of time to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment