A quiet place is a place to reminisce, to reflect, to celebrate the joys and to find solace in the losses.


It can be found in many places; within a garden, by a river, but most of all within oneself. To lose oneself in creating something of beauty is to find a quiet place.

Thursday 19 September 2013

I have my townhouse!




More accurately I have my doll house / townhouse kit.

Together, I and my two friends H and D went to The Doll House shop. D wisely took along his trolley. The box is now lying on the couch waiting for me to unpack and check that I have all the pieces. When it is finished it will look something like this. Inside it has eight rooms, two are in the attic, and there is staircase to each level. 


This lovely clock also came home with me to go into my miniature room.


2 comments:

  1. Will it be up when next I visit???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishful thinking! But I promise the kit will be off the couch so you have somewhere to sit!!

    ReplyDelete