A quiet place is a place to reminisce, to reflect, to celebrate the joys and to find solace in the losses.


It can be found in many places; within a garden, by a river, but most of all within oneself. To lose oneself in creating something of beauty is to find a quiet place.

Thursday 11 July 2013

Oliver helps!



Today was one of those rare mornings  that I was up early... both cats were astonished! Of course as far as they were concerned breakfast was the first item on the day's agenda. 

From outside my kitchen window the sun was streaking the sky with beautiful pink shades. Outside my lounge window two hot air balloons sailed slowly across the sky. 

Today I plan to finish the top of my stained glass window canvas piece. Earlier this week I took it to my framer to check whether I had taken my stitching up far enough for the arch; not quite was the verdict. So, today, I'm going to take the unfinished panes up higher and also stitch the top green and blue panes if I can.  


No comments:

Post a Comment