A quiet place is a place to reminisce, to reflect, to celebrate the joys and to find solace in the losses.


It can be found in many places; within a garden, by a river, but most of all within oneself. To lose oneself in creating something of beauty is to find a quiet place.

Thursday 1 August 2013

It's Finished!

Yes, after 10 weeks of solid stitching I have put the last stitch into my "irises in front of a stained glass window". I am pleased with the finished result and happy with the changes I  made to the original pattern. I will leave it for a couple of days and then come back to see if I have missed any stitches. Once that is checked I will take it to my framer next week and it will be ready to go into the Royal Melbourne Show next month. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done!!!! And no the Indian maiden is very beautiful but noooooooo!!!!!!But thanks for thinking of me....

    ReplyDelete