A quiet place is a place to reminisce, to reflect, to celebrate the joys and to find solace in the losses.


It can be found in many places; within a garden, by a river, but most of all within oneself. To lose oneself in creating something of beauty is to find a quiet place.

Saturday 10 August 2013

Today's Project

For as long as I can remember I've wanted a doll house. Not for something to play with but to decorate and furnish. I've made a couple of shadow boxes for friends in the past, one was a garden shed!

This week I went to The Dollhouse, and fell in love with everything. The website is only a hint of what is available. I still want a dollhouse but I decided to start smaller and bought a 'room box' to assemble and decorate. All my supplies are assembled and I'm ready to begin. 


PLEASE can I help...



All the outside walls and edges are sealed and painted with 2 coats of cream (yellow oxide, opal + warm white). Tomorrow I will give them a light sand and a final coat. I just have to estimate the same amount of colour I used to make up the same cream!


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see it... Won't you have the best time putting it together... Have fun...

    ReplyDelete